Last Modified: December 1, 2021
Our Website and App are offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older. By using our Website and/or App, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use our Website or App.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website, our App, and any service or material we provide on the Website and/or in our App in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or App is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website and/or App or the entire Website and/or App, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and App.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website and/or App or portions of either media using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Not an Agent of Owner or Seller
HomeGo is not acting as an agent for the homeowner or seller. HomeGo works with individuals potentially looking to sell their homes, sellers, and seller’s agents to make cash offers to buy homes. HomeGo may utilize the services of an affiliated licensed real estate brokerage and licensed real estate agent to transact home purchases. In such instances the licensed agent is representing HomeGo, the buyer and principal in the transaction.
Not an Appraisal
Any offer to purchase made by HomeGo (“HomeGo Offer”) is not an appraisal and does not necessarily represent the “market value” of your home. The HomeGo Offer may be above or below fair market value. The HomeGo Offer is the purchase price HomeGo is willing to pay for your home, and it is calculated by HomeGo using a proprietary formula, based on information you have submitted to HomeGo and publicly-available information regarding your property.
Consent to be Contacted
While using our Website, App, or by other means, we may request that you provide your phone number and opt in to receive promotional advertising and marketing communications from us via text message, automated telephone technology, automatic dialing systems, pre-recorded messages, or other technology. Any request that you opt in to receiving such messages will clearly identify the type of communication you are agreeing to receive. Should you choose to opt in for such messaging, any affirmative action that you take to provide and submit your information will serve as your express consent to receive such messages.
If you provide your telephone number to us (either through the Website, App, or by other means), and give your express consent for us to contact you at the number provided, you are representing and warranting that you are the authorized subscriber for the telephone number(s) you have provided. Please note that no purchase is necessary to receive such messages; standard message and data rates may apply. If at any point you wish to opt out of receiving such communications, you may email us with your request at [email protected] or you may text “STOP” in response to any marketing texts you receive from us to opt out or unsubscribe from SMS messaging.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, App, and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website and/or the App.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics from the Website and/or the App.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website and/or the App.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website and/or App or any services or materials available through the Website and/or App.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website and/or App other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected].
The Company name, the terms “HomeGo”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website and/or App are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree not to use the Website and/or App:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm others including minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website and/or App, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website and/or App or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website and/or App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website and/or App, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website and/or App.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website and/or App for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website and/or App.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website and/or App or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website and/or App.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website and/or App, the server on which the Website and/or App is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website and/or App.
- Attack the Website and/or App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and/or App.
The Website and/or App may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, blogs, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website and/or App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website and/or App, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website and/or App.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website and/or App.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website and/or App. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website and/or App, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions or any other content on the Website and/or App violate your copyright, please send a notice via e-mail to [email protected]. The notice must contain all of the information set forth in section 512(c)(3)(A) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website and/or App is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website and/or App, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website and/or App may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website and/or App from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links from the Website
If the Website or App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Website and/or App, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use.
The owner of the Website and App is based in the state of Texas in the United States. We provide this Website and App for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website, App, or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website and/or App may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website and/or App from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website and/or App will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE APP, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE APP, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, THE APP, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, THE APP, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, THE APP, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
Our Website and App are operated by HomeGo at:
- 5000 Riverside Dr.
- Building 5, Suite 100W
- Irving, TX 75039.
All notices of copyright infringement claims, other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website and/or App should be directed to: [email protected].
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY HOMEGO.